@soranoba (in Japan)
Software developer – Erlang, Objective-C, Swift, etc…
DWANGO Co.,Ltd. Programmer — April 2014 – August 2018
Built VoD and Live broadcast delivery system
- A full mesh cluster for Erlang with 100 nodes or more.
- Designed and implemented many parts of delivery function.
- Implemented multiplexing of audio and video, and conversion of movie container or streaming protocol in real time at deliver.
- Supported to ISO-BMFF and FLV as video container formats, and HLS and RTMP as streaming protocols.
- Many of the RTMP parts are not my implementation.
- Initial designed and implemented of auto scaling, rebuild and failover of distribution tree.
- The system before replacing this slide
- Implemented of deployment tools which support to hot code update with Ansible, rpm, and relx.
- Erlang, RabbitMQ, Ansible, etc…
Built a library for iOS of playing VoD and Live for iOS, which contained authentication
- Designed of the library and implemented many parts.
- Designed and implemented caching data and update of authenticate information with AVAssetResourceLoader.
- Designed and implemented many tasks triggered by operation of AVPlayer.
- Objective-C, Cocoapods, AVFoundation etc…
Maintained a iOS application, playing VoD and Live.
- Introduced an integration using Fastlane and Jenkins.
- Introduced an automatic generated error code.
- Designed and implemented API clients, which support mocks for Swift.
- Implemented part of at significant renewal of the UI.
- Swift, Objective-C, GoogleAnalytics, etc…
Mainained a server application for the iOS application.
- PHP, Java, etc…